miercuri, 14 ianuarie 2015

Not 50 Shades of Grey

DSC_0324

En: Only about 4. Shades of Grey. I know some people prefer to brighten up gloomy days with colorful outfits, but it's obviously not my case, I chose to play the monochromatic, weather friendly, card. Still, I hope you find some inspiration in this look as I'll be short with my writing today - my job is amazing, but exhausting, so I'll go catch up on some much needed sleep right now!

Ro: Gri. Vreo 4 tonuri diferite pentru ca am de unde (imi place si imi tot cumpar, n-ai ce-i face!). Stiu ca as fi putut sa ma razvratesc impotriva vremii si sa incerc sa fortez soarele cu un outfit colorat, dar m-a tentat mai mult ideea de a ma incadra perfect in decor. Sper sa gasiti putintica inspiratie in tinuta asta; mai multe nu spun, sunt zgarcita cu vorbele pentru ca mi-am propus un somn de peste 8 ore in noaptea asta, ceea ce inseamna ca ar trebui sa ma retrag cam...acum!

DSC_0326
DSC_0332
DSC_0322
DSC_0335

I was wearing: coat, skirt and shoes - Zara; sweater - Minim; scarf - can't remember?!
Am purtat: palton, fusta si botine - Zara; pulover - Minim; esarfa - primita cadou, nu imi amintesc de unde?!

5 comentarii:

  1. Nice look!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You're the only blogger I know of, that I love in darker colors :D And I'm usually a color maniac! :D But you look amazing in black and grey and this ensemble is no exception!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Knowing how much you love colors, that's a huge compliment and it just made my day, so a big thank you is in order! :*:*

      Ștergere
  3. The outfit is beautiful.Grey is such an aesome color and can be mixed with everything! :)
    P.S. visit my blog new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere