marți, 17 septembrie 2013

Ready for School

DSC_0021 (4)

En: It's two more weeks until I start my last year in college and this is the time when I plan my outfits (I always have tons of ideas for October, then it gets more challenging). I mean dressing appropriate without being a total bore requires a little brainstorming, but I discovered the key is choosing basics with a twist, like a semi-sheer shirt, cuffed skinny jeans, a long coat and soft suede brogues.Now tell me: how do you dress for school?

Ro: Mai sunt 2 saptamani pana incep ultimul an de studentie si asta e perioada in care imi planific tinutele (intotdeauna am o gramada de idei la sfarsitul verii, cred ca deja am cate un outfit in minte pentru fiecare zi din luna octombrie). Si cred ca cel mai potrivit look pentru facultate e simplu, dar chic. Eu am incercat sa obtin asta cu o camasa semi-transparenta, jeansi skinny, un palton lung, gri si o pereche de pantofi de inspiratie masculina. Si acum sunt curioasa: voi cum va imbracati la scoala?
DSC_0021 (6)
DSC_0021 (5)
DSC_0021 (3)

I was wearing: coat - H&M; shirt - Forever 21; jeans - Gap; shoes and bag - Calvin Klein; earrings - Meli Melo.
Tinuta alcatuita din: palton - H&M; camasa - Forever 21; jeansi - Gap; pantofi si geanta - Calvin Klein; cercei - Meli Melo.

13 comentarii:

  1. Hello. You have a lovely blog! I¡m yout new follower. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. thank you.I'll surely check out your blog a.s.a.p
      kisses, Anca

      Ștergere
  2. I think this is a perfect look to go to school. I really like your coat.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So Perfect! I love how classic this outfit is...the coat is such a great style :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. imi place paltonul.


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Love this look! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Răspunsuri
    1. thanks :) it's a new look, still getting used to the bangs...

      Ștergere
  7. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Foarte bine arata tinuta :) De obicei preferam tinutele cat mai lejere :)

    Imi place mult paltonul? Din ce colectie e?:)

    te pup

    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. ma bucur ca iti place :) e cumparat in urma cu vreo 2 ani...
      te pup

      Ștergere