En: Lately, I rediscovered my love for interior design, so here's a new post on the topic of redecorating. As in fashion, there are also trends in terms of interiors and one of them (which I love at the moment) is incorporating vintage pieces into your space. Some easy tips on how to do this:
1. A vintage chair/armchair/sofa instantly brings a touch of sophistication.
2. Why bother changing the floors or repainting your walls? The "unfinished" look is really fresh - you could even have an exposed brick wall (I know I want one for my future home).
3. I'm sure your grandma has a really old table for the dining room. You could re-think your eating space around it, just by adding some old water bottles as vases and some metal chairs.
4. Vintage suitcases on top of one another could make for a really cool nigthstand.
5. Metal bed frames, especially white ones, are really making a comeback so why not resurrect your bedroom with one? Maybe even add lots of floral pillows for a shabby chic vibe!Now I'm gonna let you enjoy the photos and I can only hope you found these small tips useful!
All photos via my Pinterest - HERE