sâmbătă, 8 iunie 2013

The low bun

DSC_0019

En: I had this outfit in mind for a while and I was dying to upload some personal pictures here on the blog.But the 2 week rain wouldn't allow it (it just killed my spirit and I've been dragging myself around all this time).Now finally, a bit of sun came out, so I took my Theyskens' Theory inspired blazer for a walk (I think it was two years ago that they made this cut out back blazer that haunted me, so I had my tailor make one for me).Also, hair-wise, I'm kind of starting to transition for the high bun to the low chignon and I think there is some elegancy to it.Change is always good!

Ro: Azi a fost un pic mai mult soare.Si nu a plouat.Inca.Asa ca a trebuit sa profit de moment si sa mai incarc si eu niste poze noi.Cu mine.Aveam de mult in minte tinuta din fotografii si asta pentru ca nu e usor sa gasesc ceva care sa mearga cu sacoul meu cu o imensa taietura in spate (inspirat de Theyskens' Theory in urma cu vreo 2 ani), dar camasuta asta e parca facuta pentru el.La capitolul par, fiindca nu ma lasa cativa oameni dragi sa ma tund, incerc stiluri noi.Si parca trebuia sa schimb cocul din varful capului cu ceva mai elegant...macar astazi.

DSC_0015
DSC_0012
DSC_0004
DSC_0002

I was wearing: blazer - custom made Stradivarius; shirt - Bershka; leather leggings - H&M; shoes - Zara; bag - DKNY.
Azi am purtat: sacou - Stradivarius + croitoreasa; camasa - Bershka; colanti piele - H&M; pantofi - Zara; geanta - DKNY.

16 comentarii:

  1. just love that blazer! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. awesome; DD

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely outfit!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great blazer!;o))

    I am following you ! please check my blog and maybe follow me back

    realizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    thanks

    eliza

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love the whole outfit, and love that bun too! xx Love you to check out my blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Cât de drăguță e ținuta - eu sunt nebună după sacouri deci îți dai seama cum am reacționat când l-am văzut pe al tău :D Super, super, super xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :) ma bucur ca iti place, si eu am o colectie de sacouri in continua crestere :D

      Ștergere
  7. I absolutely love this look! They earrings are making such a statement for me. Those shoes are super cute, too!

    Love your blog! Check out mine… Let me know if you’d like to follow each other! =)
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. you look amazing,beautiful
    The earrings and the shoes are just awesome
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=1
    kisses Glamourzone

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. This outfit is great, you look very elegant and I love the low bun!

    Corinne x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. this is exactly my kind of style , love it , specially the shoes !!!

    Come see my spring wishlist , you may get inspired somehow for your next shopping !!

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Imi place tinuta! Pantofii sunt f. chic!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. You have such a stunning and beautiful face, i like your whole outfit

    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere