duminică, 17 martie 2013

Spring?

DSC_0070

En: Although it's still pretty gloomy outside, at least it's warmer and I was able to take my new trench coat for a walk.This is my favorite kind of outfit (the only kind I can wear these days): comfortable, rain-proof and with a twist (meaning huge leopard scarf).I have a love-hate relationship with leopard as I often see it in tacky outfits.So I only wear leopard accessories, like this scarf or a pair of flats.I guess it's safe and elegant that way.

Ro: Pozele astea nu arata a primavara (nici cand ma uit pe fereastra nu arata a primavara), dar macar temperaturile au mai urcat, suficient cat sa imi scot noul trenci la o plimbare.Cam asta e tinuta mea din ultimele zile, comfortabila si rezistenta la ploaie cu un mic adaos de leopard in singura forma acceptabila pentru mine.Esarfa asta imensa si o pereche de balerini sunt singurele lucruri din garderoba mea cu acest imprimeu si deocamdata o sa raman la ele...


DSC_0066
DSC_0077

I was wearing: trench coat - HLN; tights - BSK; horse riding boots - Decathlon; scarf - BSK; bag - DKNY.
Astazi am purtat: trenci - HLN; colanti - BSK; cizme de calarie - Decathlon; esarfa - BSK; geanta - DKNY.

10 comentarii:

  1. great ;]]




    i invite to me too
    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. capricioasa primavara , 4 grade acum :(

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love the trench coat, and looks gorgeous with the long scarf! ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love your scarf! Great look dear!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com
    SHOP MY FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.tictail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Amazing blog and fabulous post! Your style is so chic and fashion-forward!

    Keep up the great work :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. love the animal print scarf! lovely outfit. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Lovely outfit, great details.
    Lona
    http://twig-in-pink.blogspot.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere